Thursday, December 15, 2011

paris bucket list...

This bucket list bizzo is super fun!

See my bucket list here - it's actually twenty-nine goals I want to achieve before I turn thirty - which is sneaking up on me really fast actually!

So I'd better get cracking, and here is my latest conquest.

#13:  Have a photo taken at the top and bottom of the Eiffel tower.

The weather was quite foggy and it was dusk-ish when we went up so the pics are a little dark, but here's the proof!



Top


Bottom


Truth be known, in the time we had (we were on a coach tour so only had a limited amount of time before we had to meet back at the meeting point), it was impossible to go right to the top.  But I went as far up as I could, and if I go up again, I'll re-blog it.  Deal?




*  Originally posted in www.kendylsplace.com

9 comments:

  1. Wow superb pics. Especially love the ones with lights on! It sure is fun ticking things off your bucket list hey! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do not look impressed about having a hot chocolate with pidgy!
    great pix

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the last pic of you and M with the tower all lit up. So awesome. And I'm SOOOOOO JEALOUS! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW!
    It looks amazing all lit up!
    I love it.
    What a cool photo of you and hubby at the bottom!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! Love the pictures you took and congrats on checking one off the bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! I sooooo want to go to Paris. Love the photos! The one of you with the pigeon is so classic! It made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pics - you even look a little French-like my love! Glad you have super special friends........ So much fun when you are sharing memories with others as well.
    Your blogs are also fun .......lots a love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the pic with you guys and the tower with all its pretty lights with awesomeness coloured sky backdrop! Jealous much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - you really do make my day!